Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Very Sick Family

Hey blogger world. Please say a little prayer for our family. Hudson went to the doctor on Tuesday and has a double ear infection, an eye infection, and pneumonia. Paul stayed home with him all week. He went back to the doctor on Friday and his lungs are better, but not great. Plus, his fever came back on Friday morning. Dr. Arca doubled up on his breathing treatments and gave him yet another antibiotic. Ella spent 3 days and 2 nights with Nana and Papa to try and keep her from getting sick. Today, she started coughing pretty bad and has lots of congestion. She will be sleeping in her carrier in her crib with a huminifier (sp?). Paul went to the doctor this morning and he has a bad case of bronchitis. He is now on an antibiotic and has breathing treatments, plus they gave him 2 big shots this morning. So far, I haven't gotten sick. I am about to sanitize our whole house.
Please pray I don't get sick and that our little family starts getting better.
Thank you!!

2 comments:

The Conway's said...

Yuck! Sorry to hear the family is not feeling well! I will definately keep you guys in my prayers! I know it is going around school here, and thankfully I haven't gotten it yet either! Hope everyone gets well soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! So sorry to hear about Hudson, Paul, and now Ella. I guess you have an awesome immune system from being around our coughing/sneezing kids all day. Take care of yourself and I will definitely keep you all in my prayers. See ya tuesday! =-)

Elizabeth