Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPAW!!!

We celebrated my papaaw's 92nd birthday today. We met my Aunt Charlotte, Mom, Dad, and Papaw in Fairfield, Texas at a place called Sam's. It was great to see my Papaw. He looked really good and was feeling great!! Paul and Hudson stayed home to get rest- we really missed them. Here are some pics from our day.
Mom, Papaw, & Aunt Charlotte The girls: Mom, me, & Jen
Papaw with Ella Grace

Dad with Ella Grace
The boys: Dad, Ryan, & Papaw



On our way back we stopped by Collins Street Bakery- They have really good cookies!!

Uncle Ron took some pics while Auntie Jen and I were in the bakery.
This is one of her happy faces.The serious look.
The laughing look.
The I love you look.

She is just so adorable. Thanks Uncle Ron for the cute pictures....I love them!!

2 comments:

April said...

What cute pics of your family. I love these of Ella. It was great to see you and Ella this weekend. I wish we lived closer and we could hang out more because I feel like we get along really well. I will keep all of you in my prayers for getting well and for you to stay healthy. April :)

The Ralston Family said...

Your uncle did such a great job with the pics....she is BEAUTIFUL!