Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Feeling Better


It has been a whirlwind week at the Hosni house. We started last Monday (which I had off for President's Day) with a trip to the doctor for the kids. Hudson just had a recheck and looked great. His lungs were clear and his ear infection almost gone. Ella, on the other hand, had a double ear infection, a horrible cough with lots of congestion, and an eye infection. Since she is so young, they gave her one antibiotic for all her infections for 5 days. The doctor said she doesn't like giving meds to babies under 6 months old. It was so hard to see my little baby girl not feeling good. She was so sad. Every night she was sleeping in her carrier to help with her drainage and coughing. Paul and I finally got a full nights sleep on Thursday night. I was able to stay home with Ella on Wednesday. My mom hurt her back and was told not to lift Ella for a while and not to lift Hudson anymore. We will see if she sticks to it (I don't think she will).
Paul is feeling better, but not great. He flew to Amarillo this week and his ears are still bothering him a little. Hopefully they will clear up this week.
This week was a hard week for me. I haven't been sick yet, but I have started a cough. Let's hope it doesn't get worse. I also lost my wallet. I thought I accidentally threw it away, so I spent Thursday morning before work and that afternoon digging through the trash. I didn't find it. So when Paul got home, we went through all of it again. It was so gross!!! We never found it. I have to replace everything. While I was digging through the trash, Hudson decided to empty our change bucket on the laundry room floor. It was fun picking it all up.
I know it will be a better week with everyone feeling better!!
Here are a few pics from last week.
Hudson wanted in his seat when we put Ella in her seat.

Ella is practicing holding her bottle.Hudson is feeling tons better!!

1 comments:

The Conway's said...

I am glad to hear that everyone is starting to feel a little better around your house. I tried to call and check on you guys over the weekend, but now I know you were taking care of everyone else! I am sorry to hear about your wallet. I know that us frustrating! I hope you guys have a great week! We need to talk about Spring Break! I want to see if you it works out!