Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hoss Family Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend. We started out Friday with some Hosni Family time. We went to eat at Double Dave's Pizza and then to Target. What a fun outing. Hudson got a new Thomas the Train pillow. It was so cute, "chuga, chuga, choo, choo" or the Hudson way, "chuga, chuga, rharr, rharr, rharr." It is so funny and we don't know where it came from.
On Saturday I went help out my friend Amanda E. paint her beautiful new house. We painted Dylan's room, the boys bathroom, and part of the kitchen. We had a great time hanging out and getting to know her friend Autumn. We had a blast with the girls and the boys joined us later. I know Hudson will be enjoying sleepovers at the Eisenhour's in the years to come.
Sunday was a relaxing day. We went to church and then had a wonderful lunch. Later we took some great family pictures. This afternoon my parents gave us our Valentine's presents. I just love grandparents...they spoil your kids, but it is fun!!! This afternoon, Hudson, Ella, and I took naps while Paul went to the grocery store. Hudson woke up with 100.4 fever and a really bad cough. Paul will be staying home with him tomorrow. I think he will be okay, but just say a little prayer for him.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the past few weeks:
Here is our family pic. We didn't know we would be taking pics
or we would have dressed a little better :)
Ella is already over 4 months. She is growing up so quickly.
Our little sick boy.
I couldn't resist taking this pic. I just love the new fashion statement: t-shirt & boots.
Ella is sporting the camo look.
A few weeks ago, Hudson & Ella spent the night at my parents. Aren't they just precious?!?! As promised...here is a pic from Kate's birthday party. All the kids were adorable.


0 comments: