Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer Nights

Each night after dinner we go outside for a little family fun. By then the sun is going down and is feels really nice outside, especially since we back up to the lake. I went crazy taking pictures tonight...the kids were just too cute!!
Ella enjoying time outside!! Hudson looking for the "Quack, Quacks"
He shoots.....
...he scores!!
I love Ella's chubby, chubby legs!!
Full of giggles!!


Look mom, I got my hands dirty and I need to go wash them.
Don't I look so cool?

Playing golf.

Riding my new Lightning McQueen bicycle our neighbors gave me- thanks Naz!!
These last two pictures just show how much the kids are growing up!!

Hudson looks so serious and attentive to 'the boys' (our neighbors) playing football. He wants to join then so badly, but knows he is still a little to small. Now, Ella Grace is growing up so fast!! She is so close to crawling.....I know it will happen in the next few days. She pushes with her feet and pulls with her arms. Tonight she started to move while on her knees, but then got tired. I couldn't resist this picture with the ruffles and the precious smile.

One last story for this blog. Today Ella was saying bubba (of course in baby talk) and Hudson would say, "No Bubba!!" I asked him what he wanted to be called and he said, "Lightning McQueen." I just thought that was hilarious!! They are so precious!!

Paul and I really do feel so blessed to have 2 wonderful kids!! Don't get me wrong, we go through our rough times each day, but overall, our kids behave pretty well. I am proud to be their mama!!



1 comments:

The Ralston Family said...

Isn't Hudson so stylish with his camo rain boots, maybe he can do a rain dance for us!! We desperately need it. See you guys next week!