Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Can you say SUPERMODEL?!?!

The other night after going to the park with our SS class, we went and got snow cones off of Smithfield. The people who owned the snow cone place, own a little resale shop right next door. They opened it for us so we could shop. It was great!! So, after a lot of begging, Paul finally let me buy this BIKINI for Ella. It is so precious.
There is a story about this BIKINI. Eisie's (Amanda E.) sister had been to the same resale shop just a few days before and was telling Eisie about it. Grace specifically told her about this watermelon BIKINI. So, I told Eisie that I would pass it down to Grace if she ever has a little girl. So, I tired it on Ella the other night and man did she show it off!! It was hilarious!!
Here is her first pic with her belly hanging out a little. This is her 'I am a Supermodel' pose.

Also the other day, we put Hudson's train table together- he LOVES it. He says, "All Aboard!! Chuga, Chuga, Choo Choo!!" He is so cute!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the swimsuit picture!! Too cute!

Rosemond said...

Oh my gosh!! The bikini pics are too cute! I love the supermodel pose!