Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary & Easter

Paul and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary on March 16th. Can you believe it!?!?! It has been 6 years. I have the most wonderful husband who is also a wonderful father. My husband took me to an amazing dinner at Texas de Brazil. It was so good!! We had a fun, relaxing evening!! HAPPY EASTER (or as Hudson says, Happy E..ter)
The Easter Bunny came to visit and Hudson was so excited!!
His Easter basket was outside his door. There was a sippy cup in his basket with Easter eggs. The Easter eggs had hot wheels in them. Hudson had a blast!!


At church, I got to play with my friends Dylan & Kate!!



Ella looked so cute with her little Easter dress and little pink bow in her hair.
Isn't she beautiful!!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!


3 comments:

The Ralston Family said...

I cannot believe it has been 6 years!! Congrats to the two of you!! Hopefully we can get together soon.

The Conway's said...

I can't believe it has been 6 years! Some days it feels like yesterday!
Ella is looking more and more beautiful each day! I can't believe how fast she is growing! Hudson is so proud!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Great Easter Pictures!!! Of course I love the one of Huddie, Kate, and Dylan :) Can't wait for many more years of Easter pictures with our kiddos!!

Love,
Eisie