Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Fun with Teta and Gueddo

We had a great weekend last weekend with Teta & Gueddo. Teta had been in Egypt for a whole month and they had not seen the kids. First, Hudson got to spend some time with Teta and Gueddo at the hotel while we took Ella to the doctor. She once again had an ear infection....just one ear this time. The second ear infection in 3 weeks. We go back for a check up this Thursday. After the doctor's appointment, we went for a yummy dinner at Pappadeaux. We got to visit and hear about Teta's trip. It was fun. After dinner, Teta and Gueddo were tired from their trip and decided to call it a night. I dropped off Daddy and Hudson at Target to get Ella's prescription filled and pick up a few things for the house. Meanwhile, Ella and I went to Joanna's to pick up some crafty things for a new little hobby I have picked up. My friend Marci made me a door hanger for Ella for the hospital. We ended up putting it over our bed. So, I made one for her and for our friend Adriane. They are so cute and I enjoy making them.

Here is the one I made for Drew, Adriane's little boy.Anyways, to get on with our weekend. Saturday we got up and and went shopping. We had lots of things to get done. Paul and his dad did his parent's taxes. And Nadia and I went to Hobby Lobby and Joanna's again. We ate a yummy dinner at Papasito's that night.
Once we got back to the house, Nadia and I took pics of her scarves she makes. I am working on a website for her to sell her scarves. Once I get it up and running, I will let you guys know. She makes some beautiful scarves. We had a really fun weekend with them. I just wish we took some pics of Teta and Gueddo with us and the kids, but we didn't. Next time we will take plenty of pics.

0 comments: