Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Funny Huddy Stories

This week Hudson has been full of funny stories. I just thought I would share a few.
1- Tuesday night, Dad and I went to eat (Paul was out of town & mom was counseling). Hudson was acting up a little and my Dad was trying to get him to behave. Dad turned to look at Hudson and they ended up in a stare off. Hudson finally looked away. It was just about the funniest thing I have ever seen. Dad was trying to stand strong and not laugh, but it was so funny!!
2- We were driving when it was raining really hard the other day and Hudson just loved it!!! He kept saying,"RAIN, RAIN!!! I love you RAIN!!!" It was so funny. He did the same thing when it snowed this week.
3- This is a really sweet story. We were driving home the other night and I heard a song that made me think about Memaw and how Hudson didn't get to know her very well. I teared up a bit, and Hudson just softly said, "Mommy, I love you" as I was getting him out of the car and he gave me a big hug. It was just so precious!!

I love my Huddy and his funny sense of humor. He is so loving and sweet. I just can't believe how big he is getting!! We are learning new things about his personality every day!!

1 comments:

Christian Family said...

So cute! Isn't this age so much FUN!!! I keep saying I need to write a book with all the things they come up with!!!