Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

I forgot to add this story to our 4th of July festivities. Ella didn't sleep very well on Friday night. She woke up around 1:30, mom handed her off to me around 2:00, I handed her off to Paul around 3:00, and Paul drove around with her from 4:00-6:00. At 6:00, he returned to the house and they both just slept in the car for an hour. When they came back in, he handed her back to me. Luck for me, Ryan, Dad, Mamaw, & Papaw were up around 7:30- so I handed her off and went back to bed. Well, she took a few naps on Saturday and slept great Saturday night. On Sunday mornings I go into her room and usually I wake her up just by picking out her outfit from her closet. She didn't move at all when I went in her room. It was so cute!!



5 comments:

The Ralston Family said...

she is just too cute!!! I love it!! Can't wait for her and Kendall to meet!

Amanda said...

She is so cute! I love these pictures!

Anonymous said...

She looks like a little angel, just like her mommy. I love the pics from Gilmer and Enon.
It was great to have all the family together again.
I love you all,
MOM/NANA

The Conway's said...

Too precious!!

The DuBrocs said...

I love those pictures....her little curly mohawk standing up is too precious. They are so wonderful when they are sleeping...and when they are awake!