Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Oh No Mango!!!

We took Ella to the doctor today. She is covered from her face all down her trunk with a rash, so we went to see Dr. Arca. She immediately diagnosed her with an allergic reaction to something. I tried to think of any thing new I had given her and I couldn't come up with anything. Then I talked to Paul, and he told me he had given her mangos on Wednesday evening and the rash showed up on Thursday. So, Ella is officially allergic to mangos. I hope that we don't have a lot of food allergies, but we will have to talk to Dr. Arca about it.
I also went to the doctor today. I have a few moles I wanted the doctor to look at. Dr. King said they are nothing to worry about. But, I am still going to have them removed sometime in September.
We will keep you posted on all of our health issues!!
I do have a cute Hudson story to tell before I sign off. When we left the house today, I was talking with my mom and Hudson kept asking me, "Mommy, where's Daddy's car?" over and over. Since I wasn't answering him, he finally said, "Mommy, listen to me!!! Where is Daddy's car?" It was hilarious!! I really don't know where he gets it from. I guess it also means I should listen to my son more. I will work on that.

0 comments: