Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Weekend

We went to Nacogdoches for Memorial weekend. My cousins Lesa & Mitch live there with their 2 girls, Mallory and Madison. They have a beautiful house with an amazing backyard. It was so fun and relaxing!! It was nice to get away from the stress of day to day life and the end of school. We had a fish-fry on Saturday night, a cook out with the family from Gilmer on Sunday, and did lots of swimming all weekend long. This was Ella's first time to go swimming and she loved it. She kicked like crazy....I think Hudson needs to take a few lessons from her. Hudson didn't like it as much, but he did have a good time in the pool. I was also introduced to the Wii- I had never played one before- it was a lot of fun. I told Paul we needed to get one. Hudson even played a little and chime in with an "Aw man", when someone didn't do well. It was hilarious!! Here are a 'few' pictures from our weekend.
Ella & Madison playing in the pool. Hudson & Mallory playing in the pool.
I didn't like my turtle at first, but once I had toys to play with, I was a happy little girl.
Don't you think I could do a coppertone commercial?
My little sun-baby (Thanks Papa for the swimmin' suit and hat)

Ella & Mamaw
Hudson relaxing on the porch.
Mamaw & Ella
Papaw & Hudson hanging out....I think they are both tired.
Lacy & Thad- they are expecting in January- Congrats guys!!
Hudson playing with Papaw's cane & hat.
Mamaw & Papaw with all 4 'Greats'
Ella & Lesa- thanks for letting us come visit!!
Hudson ready to go on the scooters.



1 comments:

The Conway's said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!