Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bobby Flay

Bobby Flay was in town and Paul was able to go. He got to visit with Bobby and get a Bobby Flay grilling book autographed. It was lots of fun. I wish I could have gone with him, but I had to work. We are faithful watchers of Throwdown with Bobby Flay.
Here is Bobby autographing Paul's book. Here is the posed pic with Paul & Bobby Flay
This is a funny story with Randy and Staci. Randy and Staci are Jen's brother and sister in law. They are expecting a baby girl in September. They were not going to share the baby's name until she was born. (You know how people are....very open about how they feel about your baby's name when you are pregnant.) After they had their book autographed by Bobby, they realized they didn't get the baby's name in it. Paul told them to just go back to the publicist and ask her if Bobby could just add the baby's name. They were both hesitant about it. Paul said he would do it, but they would have to tell him the baby's name. At this point, no one but Randy & Staci know the name. So, they share the name with Paul and he gets the book signed with the baby's name. They shared the book with their families on Mother's Day and let everyone know that Allegra Nicole Hollar will be joining us in September. I am sure this is a story they will share with Ally,Allie, Alle (short for Allegra...spelling yet to be determined) in the future!!
Bobby Flay, Staci & Allegra, Randy

4 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

Hey girl! I just found your blog and it was so good to see you and your family! What sweet little ones you have! :) Also, I hadn't seen Lincoln...he is just precious!

The Conway's said...

I am so jealous that Paul got to meet Bobby! I love watching his shows! I am hoping to meet Paula when we go to Savannah in June! Until then, I am jealous!

Rosemond said...

I am so jealous!! Eric and I love Bobby!!!

Anonymous said...

The Eisenhour's are ready to see some more Huddie Ella Pics......

We miss ya'll!!!!