Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Jen!!

Last Sunday (yes, over a week ago) we celebrated Jennifer's birthday. She is such a wonderful sister in law. I really consider Jen one of my greatest friends, not just a sister in law. Jen, I hope you had a fun day with the family and we love you!! I also can't wait to see you new purse :)The boys cookin'
Kids with Auntie Jen & Uncle Ron.
Kids with Nana & Papa.
Family pics in the backyard.
Playin' in the backyard on my tricycle.
Ella was playing on the floor with Auntie Jen.
Hudson decided he wanted to take a nap with everyone in the living room. He really wanted all the lights out, but refused to go back to his room to take a nap. It was so funny.



3 comments:

Crdean1 said...

Cool Shirt!

The Ralston Family said...

I love that your brother is "uncle ron" it just makes me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Nice backyard.
Love Nana & Papa