Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve we went to the early service at our church with mom, dad, Ryan, Jen, and Jen's family. It was really neat, the whole family took The Lord's Supper after the service. It was a special to be able to it altogether. During the service, Ella only lasted about 10 minutes, Hudson lasted a little longer, but then we had to change a stinky!! We missed my favorite part of the service, lighting the candles. I saw pics and saw it on the screen. It still was a special service. After the service mom and dad came over and we ate pizza, made cookies for santa, mom made sausage rings and egg cassarole. We had fun hanging out and playing. We also watched ELF....Dad had never seen it and really enjoyed it!! The kids got new pajamas from Nana and Papa.

Ella playing under the stockings.
Ella and Hudson- I LOVE this pic....Hudson is hilarious!!My precious baby girl!!
Cookies for Santa.
Santa came to visit and left some fun goodies!!

MERRY, MERRY!!!


1 comments:

Amanda said...

I love their chairs!!! Yes, they are still working out!! That is why I am stalking your blog!