Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fountains & Toothpicks

This weekend we ventured out for some fun. Ella was sporting her new tennies....she is growing up way to quickly....so of course, I had to take her picture. Isn't she so color coordinated!! Hudson wanted in the picture too.....he is such a good big brother!!
After some running around, we met Nana & Papa at Jason's Deli for dinner. I have been missing my dad this week since I have started back to work. I even called him one night just to talk.




Step 1: Toothpick in Papa's mouth....


Step 2: Take it from him....



Step 3: Toothpick in my mouth.....



Step 4: Now it is mine!!!!

After dinner we headed over the big fountain to play around for a minute. The weather wasn't too bad since it had just rained!! As you notice in the picture, Hudson isn't wearing a shirt......those of you who know Hudson knows that he has a weak gag reflex.....so at dinner, he got choked on an apple and threw up all over the place. Good times......so today he was telling me, "Mommy, I threw up, I choked on apple." Even a day later he remembers. Poor kid. But we did have fun playing at the fountain!!


I love this pic because it look like Hudson is about to push Nana in the water!!!


Playing around!!

The girls....

After we got home that night Hudson was playing with his build a bear box......it was too cute!!

2 comments:

The Conway's said...

I love Ella's new tennies! They are so tiny!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics and I am so glad Hudson didn't push me into the fountain and that he didn't have his reflux all over me this time.
We always have such a great time with all you of and especially with the grandchildren.
Love,
Nana