Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 7, 2008

Our Little, Big Boy

Just a quick Hudy story.
So yesterday, we put Hudson down for his nap in his room. He went unwillingly as usual, but was fine after a minute or two. Then Ella and I went to lay down in my room for a Sunday afternoon nap. After a few minutes passed, I heard Hudson in the living room. He had climbed out of his big boy bed, opened his door and decided he wasn't taking a nap. So, we got up and played about 30 more minutes and started nap time all over again. This time he was tired and stayed in bed.
Oh, but the story doesn't end there. About 2:00 in the morning, I heard a door open. I told Paul, "Hudson just opened his door." Paul met him at our door and Hudson just waved and said, "Hi, Dad!!" Paul had to put him back in bed and told him it wasn't time to get up just yet. Luckily, he went back to sleep.
Then at 6:30, we hear our door open and Hudson's little head popped out, he waved a little wave and said Hi!!! We just laughed because he is so precious. It really made my day!! I just kept remembering his little head peeking around the corner and his big smile...it makes my heart melt.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too sweet!
Have a great week! ~Tif