Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More Birthday?!?!?!

Every year for my birthday, my mom and I go to the spa and go shopping. This year we tried the 7th Street Villa Day Spa. It is brand new. I got a massage and mom got a facial. It was so relaxing. Then, we made our way to Southlake to the Chessecake Factory. Yum, yum!! We split lunch and then a piece of chocolate cheesecake. It was sooooo good.
Then it was time to shop. We mainly shopped for ourselves, but we had to stop by Janie & Jacks really quick to look at their sale rack. Mom got some clothes for Ella and Hudson for Valentine's Day.
Our last stop was NY & Company- one of my favs. I got some fun new spring clothes. I was excited. Next year we need to change our order, Shopping, Eat, Massage. It is hard to shop for clothes after eating a big meal at the Cheesecake Factory.
Hudson topped off the evening. I was in Ella's room hanging up her clothes (trying to be a good housewife and mom) when Hudson came around the corner with water all down the front of this outfit. I walked into the kitchen and there was water all over the floor. Hudson had helped himself to the water from the fridge. I was shocked, but it was hysterical. I tired really hard not to laugh at him. He always keeps me on my toes.
Now my birthday week is over. It was wonderful and I wanted to thank everyone who made it so special!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great birthday! What a great way to start the last year of your 20's!!!

Anonymous said...

We had a blast for your birthday week. I love you and all our family so much. What a blessing it is to be together whenever we can. Next is your Daddy's big 60 birthday to celebrate.
Love,
MOM

Sarah said...

Hey there cuz! That was really crazy to see you driving down the road. The only reason I called was to get you to look at me and then you did that on your own. Happy birthday week!