Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 10, 2007

Ella's Acting Debut

Ella made her first acting debut as baby Jesus this past weekend at church. She did such a great job. She slept through both services. She looked like an angel....and I am not just saying that as her mother. I was so proud of her.

Hudson and Papaw over Thanksgiving break!!
Like grandpa like grandson!!
They had a lot of fun together playing with their cowboy hats and rolling Elmo and Bobby around on Papaw's chair/walker. Hudson and Kate snuggling after their nap. I just think they are so precious!!
This week I am so excited!! My brother Ryan is graduating from DBU this Friday. I am so proud of him. He has worked so hard on his degree. Jennifer has given up a ton of her time with Ryan and has given him such great support. Ryan has given it 110% I just can't tell you how proud I am of him. We are also celebrating Hudson's 2nd birthday. I can't believe he is 2 years old. It will be a fun weekend with family and friends!! We will definitely post pics of all of our activities!!

2 comments:

Rosemond said...

What a sweet baby Jesus Ella made! She is adorable!

Whitney said...

You all are too cute!