Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Already December

Ella is such a show off- isn't she strong!! Steps for making Rice Krispy Treats:

Step 1: Stir in the marshmallows

Step 2: Apply the sprinkles
Step 3: Cut out fun Christmas shapes
Step 4: Eat, Eat, Eat!!!
As you can see, Hudson and his friend Kate enjoyed making Rice Krispy Treats with "Mrs. Mamy" as Hudson calls her. I love this last picture, Hudson is just looking at Kate like he loves her so much!! They are such good friends and are so precious together.


The past few weeks have been so busy!! For Thanksgiving we went to visit my grandpa in Newby. He is doing well. Mom took him back to the doctor this week. He is going to have to undergo a minor surgery to help him go to the bathroom....I won't go into details, but it will probably be before Christmas. So be praying for him and the family. The kids were great while we were there. We had a big spread with my whole family. It was such a good time!! Hudson slept in a big boy bed for the first time and loved it!! Then we drove to Houston for Thanksgiving night. We ate pizza and arabic food, well, Hudson and I ate pizza and everyone else ate arabic food for Thanksgiving dinner. It was a good visit with Paul's parents. They kept Hudson and Ella while Paul and I got to do a little shopping. We also went to Toys R Us and let Hudson play and look at Christmas and birthday presents. He is so cute and loves Elmo so much!!
This week has been busy as well. We had the women's dinner Monday night at church. It was amazing. Scott Cameron sang and John Meador (our pastor) spoke. It was a great time to fellowship with friends. Paul and I are involved in children's choir at church, so we had a late practice Wednesday night. By Thursday I was so tired, my teammate at school said it looked like I needed some rest. Luckily I was able to take off Friday- Paul went hunting and my mom was out of town, so I got to stay home with Ella and Hudson!! We had the best day just hanging out at the house. We relaxed and played and napped. It was so much fun to just be home with my kids. Paul is coming home tonight from hunting with Uncle Matty- Paul got a buck and a doe. He was excited about it!!

I know December will go by so quickly. Tuesday is Ella's 2 month birthday....Dec. 14th is Hudson's 2nd birthday, my brother is graduating from DBU on Dec. 14th (we are so proud of you Ryan!!) and that doesn't even include all the other Christmas activities. I know we will have tons of fun!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. Hudson and his friend look like they are having to much fun. Ella is of course adorable like always.

I am so glad you are back.
Elizabeth