Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 16, 2007



















Well, we have had another adventurous week in the Hosni Family. It all started with me getting sick on Monday and Paul having to clean up the car once I got home. I won't go into details with that. I stayed home on Tuesday. We had our 37 week check up on Tuesday afternoon. Everything looks good and Ella is right on schedule (although I feel like she is ready to come at any moment). We go again this week and I will keep you guys updated.
Hudson got bit again (3rd time) on Thursday. Paul went and talked to the director on Friday and said either Hudson moves classes or the other girl moves classes. The direction said that was not a problem, that they have had trouble with the little girl biting other children and she was going to move her room that day. Well, I went to pick him up Friday and Hudson and the little girl were standing side by side when I got there. So, he will not be returning there. We have wonderful friends who are helping us out while we come up with another plan. I know in about 2 1/2 weeks, I will be home for 6 weeks, so if we can make it through the next 2 1/2 weeks we can come up with a game plan.
Saturday night, Paul and I got to go on a date night. We went and saw the Bourne Ultimatum. It was really good. Then we went to Cheesecake Factory- yummy- since I have been craving cheesecake this pregnancy. We had a great time!!
Sunday, our friend Dylan came over and played for a little while. Hudson and Dylan had a great time playing and crawling around chasing each other. It was so cute.
Well, I think I have written a novel this time, but we just like to keep everyone updated. I also put a few pics, but I couldn't pick which ones....I even narrowed it down. I hope you enjoy them!!

1 comments:

Whitney said...

Praying that you get the child care worked out! (Bitters are scary, and I had one!) :)

Hudson is such a handsome little man, and wow, what a cute friend he has! :)