Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 8, 2007

We have light!!!




Who knew my husband could be so handy. He (with a little help from me) hung Ella's light today. It was a little tricky since we went from a ceiling fan to a light, but we did it. I am so proud of Paul and all he has done in Ella's room (at my request): painting stripes, cutting, painting and hanging crown molding, and now hanging a new light. None of which he had done before. I told him he should feel good when he walks into Ella's room and sees everything he has done. Now all we have to do is sand and paint the dresser...maybe we will start on that tomorrow. We will just have to see.

6 comments:

Jill Marie said...

I love that you have a blog now. It's a great way to see everybody's babies and keep up with what's going on. The pink room is adorable, I love the stripes. And Hudson is just precious with his new haircut. Keep in touch

Anonymous said...

The room and the light look great.
Everything is coming together. We are praying for a healthy and normal labor, delivery, and baby Ella; we also pray for Hudson to be where God wants him for day care. I am so blessed to care for him 2 days a week. He really touches my heart - Papa loves it too.
We pray for Paul to heal and to get rest and the dresser done.
He is doing so much. We love you,
Nana

Anonymous said...

Ella's room looks so cute! I love the bedding, painted stripes, and the light just tops it all off- I am very impressed with Paul's handy work!

Anonymous said...

I love Ella's room and know she will too. The light looks great and finishes the room. WAY TO GO PAUL for all your handy work and AMANDA too. =-)

Love ya
NASH

Anonymous said...

I love Ella's room! It is so cute! I can't wait to come see it! You guys have dones such a great job! Tell Hudson hi for me!!
love ya
Tif

Anonymous said...

Ella's nursery is sooo beautiful. Joseph and I are just catching up on your blog! Sorry to hear about fevers, bites and pulled muscles. We are thinking of you guys often as the due date approaches.

Love you bunches!
erica, scott and joseph