Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Next Step

We went to see Dr. A yesterday because Hudson still had a fever. We found out he has a virus that is going around on top of an ear infection. We have been on antibiotics for 24 hours and have been fever free since yesterday!! YEAH!! This means Hudson, Ella, and mommy will be going back to school tomorrow- I have been out since last Wednesday- CRAZY!!!
Back to my point, while we were seeing Dr. A, she told me that she spoke with the radiologist and after using a magnifying glass, he found that Hudson rib is growing a little differently. He couldn't see if with out looking with the magnifying glass- it was just a few millimeters off. It won't effect him now or later in life, but could eventually straighten out.
I am glad to finally have an answer- it was really scary to have the doctor tell me that she fully expected for them to find a mass of some sort.
Thank you for all of your support and prayers during this crazy time in our lives. God answered and we are thankful!!!

2 comments:

LynnAnn said...

How the heck am I just now finding out you have a blog?! I'm so glad everything turned out ok with Hudson's bump - he is a super cutie pie. They both are :) Love you & hope you are doing well!

KellyB said...

Praise God! Amanda! So thankful for perfect health for Hudson!