Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Play Time


Last week before leaving for the lake in Oklahoma, we had friends over to play. We had so much fun playing with everyone and us mommies enjoyed some girl talk.

Some of the kids eating lunch!!
JD hiding under the table- he wasn't too sure about taking a picture!! Emory & Lincoln enjoying their food- Dixie wasn't there to steal it from them.
Sadie Beth was having a good time!!
Derek is walking already!!
The little ones wanting to play upstairs. Upstairs to playing!! It is a mess, but they have fun- no injuries!!Hudson and Bailey have become good friends!!
The 'big' boys!!
5 mommies = 6 boys & 3 girls...oh how they have grown!!

Girls, I have so much fun with you and I can't wait to do it again. I know with school starting back up soon, it will be hard, but I want to make it a point to get in our play time so we can have our girl time!! Thank you all for your friendships, I truly cherish you!!

1 comments:

Christian Family said...

Love you, girl...and I totally agree...LOVE our playdates(for the kids, but also I LOVE it for us MOMMIES)!!!