Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day 2009

We celebrated Father's Day with my family on Saturday night. I (yes, me.) cooked a big meal for the family. Paul helped a little, but overall, I prepared the meal. For those of you who don't know me, I am not a great cook- well, I don't cook enough to know if I am a good cook- Paul is an amazing cook, so I usually leave the cooking up to him. But since it was Father's Day, I really wanted to make a meal for him and our family!! So, Ryan, Jen, and Miles & Mom and Dad came over and we enjoyed a quiet evening at the house- by quiet I mean we had a 3 year old, a 1 year old and a newborn....so you can imagine.
Dad, Ryan, & Baby Miles Auntie Jen & Baby Miles- this was their first big outing with the family.

Ella enjoying her book.


My precious nephew!!


Mom got the boys matching shirts....too cute!!

Happy Father's Day!!




2 comments:

Marshall English Art said...

Hi Hosni Family. I'm glad to see you are all doing so well. Amanda, you have a crafted two beautiful children (despite the fact that PH was part of the recipe ;-} ). Tell "Benford" (you'll have to ask PH) that "TD" said hello and happy Fathers Day.

Take Care.
Marshall

The Conway's said...

Love the Hawaiian shirts!! Now you need to plan your trip there!!