Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

The BIG 3-0!!!

For my 30th birthday, I celebrated all weekend!! I won't go into a lot of detail since it was a few weeks ago!! Friday night, I did a girls night out (we invited the boys to dinner). We even had a visit from the SL police department for being too loud in our hotel room, but we had a great time. I did forget my camera for the evening....so girls, if you have any pics from the evening, let me know!!
Saturday, mom and I did our usual spa and shopping....so much fun!! Saturday evening, we got a babysitter and the fam went to dinner at Silver Fox. I had never been there....it was really great!! We went back to our house for dessert where Uncle Ron & Huddy enjoyed a fun game of 'ball'.
The fam at dinner.Dad got me my FAV Red Oven Red Velvet cake...note the BU colors!!Uncle Ron & Huddy playing!!






0 comments: