Friday, we went to the doctor to get it checked out. She thought it was 2 bones fused together, so she sent us to get xrays. After waiting all day for the results, we found out that his bones looked great....in doctors terms, no tumor in the bone and they were not fused together. So, she told us to watch it for 4-6 weeks to see if it grows. If it does, we will do a CAT scan.
Today, Paul talked with our doctor again and asked for best and worst case scenario...best case- fatty tissue under his rib bone making it push out, in which it will dissolve in the next 4-6 weeks. worst case- a cancerous tumor.
She really feels it is fatty tissue since there weren't any dark spots on the xray. She is holding off on the CAT scan so Hudson isn't exposed unnecessary radiation.
Hudson is fine and doesn't notice anything...it doesn't hurt him.
Please pray this is just fatty tissue that goes away and pray for our family as we are waiting the 4 weeks to see if there are any changes.
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers during this crazy time in our lives,
Amanda & Paul